Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster
    #238 |

Welcome to our new website. We are still getting things together so bare with us. Even more freebies to be added soon.

Rich
    Participant

Congrats on what should be a very interesting site, really looking forward to watching it develop.

Zeddicuss
    Keymaster

Thanks Rich, yeah lots more cool things to come. I plan on really building this into a useful resource for poser and daz users.

Mike
    Participant

Very nice Chris and Ava. Thanks for all your efforts to make this resource available.

Mike

Zeddicuss
    Keymaster

Your very welcome Mike πŸ™‚ – More cool things to come!

designsbydragonfly2
    Participant

So happy i found this site great job!!

Zeddicuss
    Keymaster

Hey, Thanks, glad you like it πŸ™‚

Alice
    Participant

Thanks so much for your generosity. Love the poses! Best wishes for your success!

Zeddicuss
    Keymaster

You are very welcome πŸ™‚

e-wilfred
    Participant

Thank you again for the excellent free poses. I must say that it is nice to see that they are as nice as your commercial poses.

I have purchased these poses yesterday and they are marvelous:

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/z-full-throttle—pose-separates-collection-for-genesis-2-3-female-s-/115338/

Your creations are more and more beautiful.

Thank you again and of course best wishes for the future! πŸ™‚

Zeddicuss
    Keymaster

Hi there πŸ™‚

You are very welcome! Thank you so much for all the nice comments, I really appreciate it πŸ™‚

Great to hear you’re getting on well with Full Throttle, I think it’s a really cool pack as well.

321gfxisme0
    Participant

Very happy for the free content its great. Hope this forum takes off and grows!

Zeddicuss
    Keymaster

Hey πŸ™‚

Thanks very much. Yeah this forum is more of a guest book at the moment but at some point I will try to make it more of a website feature.

For now I really love hearing from my customers and it can act as a support forum if anyone needs some help with any of my products (paid or free).

Thanks

Dinadee
    Participant

Thank you for the welcome and the wonderful poses. You are my favorite and I’m looking forward to purchasing items here in the future.

Thanks again for the generosity of freebies,
    dina

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.